Brikmat manufacture and supply specialist support systems for heavy Architectural masonry.
The product range includes stainless steel masonry reinforcement to BS 5628 : Pt 2 : 2005 and a non reinforced plastic support mat. All products are fully tested, and have been designed to both support and gauge heavy architectural masonry throughout the build by eliminating bed joint compression and providing stability to each successive course of masonry laid.
How it works:
- Sits in the mortar bed joint
- Spacer feet support heavy masonry
- No compression of mortar bed occurs
- Feet are gauged to give 10mm joints
- Bed joint compression
- Instability while mortar cures
- Dipping, sliding, and tilting of masonry
- Down time due to saturated materials
- High quality build finish
- Consistent horizontal mortar joints
- Uniform appearance across masonry
- Features and qualities of materials used